AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an open box samsung LNT3242H yesterday and have been happy with the quality of it so far. However, on the right side of the screen there times where it looks like the lighting is very dark compared to the left side which looks normal. Other times the spot will appear very faint, while other times it is very distracting. What could be causing this and is there anything I can do to fix it? I bought EW through Circuit City and they said that they could replace it if it can't be fixed through Samsung. Anyone have any info on this?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Return it, get your money back on the tv and the ew and buy a new one at amazon. Don't let them start "repairing" it, just get rid of it.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Probably a likely reason why it was open box and returned the first time. I never buy open box items. Especially at Best Buy. I bought a DVD player from them one time and it was DOA. I took it back for an exchange and the CR person taped the box up with the roll of (Inspected by Best Buy) tape. I asked why they were going to sell it again since its defective but she did not answer. A few days later is was over on the Open Box table. I don't think they really care and just resale defective merchandise hoping some idiot comes along and buys it then perhaps lazy to return it again and they win. The most worst part of it was the price. It was only $5 cheaper then a brand new player.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts