AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys well yesterday I got the 50" plasma TC-P50X1X, the quality its awesome

I have also a LCD 42" 1080p and its not even near the quality.

One the questions I have the box saids its a 720p set, but when I watch blu ray movies or other HD content, in the info saids Im watching on 1080p

Also I read a lot of tips about the first 100 or 200 hours before I can play My xbox 360 or ps3,,and increase the contrast and other options.

So the anti burn option whats the best option ( automatic or manual I have the option 1/2/3/4 minutes)

Whats the best option to break the first hours,,,watchin blu ray movies on full screen? or just use pixel protector with one of the washer ??

Thks for any comments and advices..

·
Registered
626 Posts
It probably accepts 1080p and eventually downscales it to 1366x768.

Read the break-in thread.

Avoiding static images for the first few hundred hours. Using break-in slides on high-contrast will speed up this process.

In 'game mode' , which the x1 has, I heard that the pixel orbiter is stuck to 1-minute. I would set it as low as possible if I couldn't tell.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thks men,,so if I used the game mode its no the best option leave the anti burn in automatic?

also I found a little white spot that only appears on white colors, in dark colors dont appears....its a hot pixel? or just a burn situation?

I have just 12 hours of break..full screen only Blu ray movies....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts