AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well just bought a new TC-P58S1. I am new here and I am new to Plasma's. I did a little reading as far as break-in period and burn-in problems with plasmas. I just wanted to ask though, is there anything I should look for or do as soon as I hook it up?

·
Registered
15,999 Posts
Why not post in the dedicated S1 or Pany G12 thread?

·
Registered
954 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGrunt /forum/post/18306415

Well just bought a new TC-P58S1. I am new here and I am new to Plasma's. I did a little reading as far as break-in period and burn-in problems with plasmas. I just wanted to ask though, is there anything I should look for or do as soon as I hook it up?

Don't break it in... Its not worth it, you will notice 0 difference. Enjoy your dark blacks while they last. They should rise before your break in period is done.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGrunt /forum/post/18306415

Kick back and enjoy your television. You have an awesome set. The Panasonic manual suggests no break in if I am remembering correctly. Congratulations on your new television!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts