AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
simply put...what are my options for watching the superbowl in jersey city. i have comcast and get abc along with nbc thru the moto box 5100. i also have an OTA antenna (indoor). do i have to get abc thru a local affiliate? why wouldnt i get the feed from comcast over abc on my HD cable abc station?

thnx for the help!

·
Registered
396 Posts
i don't see your problem here.....you say you get abc digital through comcast....which is how i get abc as well! you should see the hd superbowl on the comcast feed with no problem. the broadcast on comcast is the exact same thing broadcast off the air. you just have to sit back and relax, and make sure you pay your cable bill of course :)

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ndogg, so is it just that MNF is not HD but the superbowl will be? just didnt make sense. i see a lot of people posting that they are trying to get new haven or philly OTA?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thnx for the info

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RichYak
MNF will be HD next season. 2003 Super Bowl will be HD.
I understand, however, that ABC is not capable of doing DD5.1 (equipment costs). That is disappointing as far as the Superbowl is concerned.

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by ricwhite
I understand, however, that ABC is not capable of doing DD5.1 (equipment costs).
The ABC network feed is 5.1 capable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.