AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe I read that when playing games on XBOX 360 you can play your own music rather than the game's music.

Can I do that on PS3 games - like NBA '07?

I can't stand hip-hop and that seems to be all that is on NBA '07 so I have the music turned completely off for this game!! And that's OK, but I wouldn't mind having some Offspring, Green Day, MxPx, Fall Out Boy, etc. playing while I'm playing the game!

Rob

·
Registered
481 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW-SMOkeY /forum/post/0

Ridge Racer 7 has this feature in their Menu ( called DISC2 ) which should be your own Music Library, however I can't turn this feature on. Can anyone confirm this?

I think this is because Sony hasn't released firmware yet to allow multi-tasking. Just a guess, hope I'm right...

·
Registered
530 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GW-SMOkeY /forum/post/0

Ridge Racer 7 has this feature in their Menu ( called DISC2 ) which should be your own Music Library, however I can't turn this feature on. Can anyone confirm this?

yeah I saw that feature too but i never got a chance to play with that to see if taht was an option. it would be great if you could listen to your own music while playing in arenas and stadiums in sports games.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm sure it'll bein the firmware update. I really want that feature also, especially with the huge hard drive i'm about to put into my ps3.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.