AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd let everyone know that my pccables just arrived yesterday and look top rate. I got a 35ft HD VGA cable and 2 vga to bnc breakout cables. Both are very thick and have ferrite chokes. The vga to bnc connections are well made and much sturdier than the infocus ones (friend bought them). The bnc-rca adapters that are included were gold and locked firmly in place.

I'm very happy with the look and feel of the cables and when my projector gets here, I'll be sure to let you know about the visual quality as well.

Russ

·
Registered
53 Posts
My 50ft SVGA cable came in yesterday, a well made cable. I ran SVGA cable from the dvd player(using the VESA adapter for the X1) on one wall to the projector on the other wall. That was cheaper than buying a 50ft componet cable.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I cannot say enough good things about this company. Awesome products, awesome price, fast shipping, great customer service!! Search to see my experience if you like.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The reason that I found them is that I saw Tryg mention them as a good cable manufacturer. If they're good enough for Tryg and his microscopic eye for detail, they should be plenty good enough for me.

Russ

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
I bought a VGA > DVI 1 M cable to run my Dish 6000 into my 2HD and the cable was only $15, about 1/2 price from other places I looked and the shipping was very fast. They are also very quick to respond with questions about the proper cabling required for my equipment.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
I use them exclusively for all my cables, gender changers, switchers, etc. Very good prices, decent quality and look, excellent customer service (they answer emails and phone!!!), and lightning quick shipping (same day of order usually). When they do rarely messed up (they shipped a male-male instead of female-female VGA gender changer), they fixed it quick (sent me the correct one letting me keep the wrong one). I also highly recommend them.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glad to say that the cables worked as advertised so far. I have no ghosting on the vga cable or any problems with the VGA to BNC breakout cables. Definitely first rate so far. This weekend I'll have the cables run through the attic and the real testing will begin.

Russ

·
Registered
720 Posts
What do you think of the quality of the S-video cables?

I bought a 50' S-video cable for my X1 a month ago, it seemed kinda thin and flimsy. I have had no comparison with other s-video cables of that length, is it any good? I was thinking of getting a more expensive one, but if the one from PCCables is good, then ill just keep it.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've never used their S-video cables. I would imagine they were good quality though. It looks like they use 2 individually shielded wires.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.