AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I need a new projector which I can transport easily (so not too heavy) and use it for regular business presentations. I will also occasionally play console games on it (mainly Wii). I need a reliable projector, short-throw would be a great advantage, as I never know how much space I have at my clients' offices (mostly they are rather small).

So, I already compared a little and came up with this short-list:

BenQ MP512 ST

Toshiba ET10

ACER EY.J5601.009 X1160

What would you recommend?

Thanks

·
Registered
935 Posts
If you decide on the ET10, an especially nice projector for the wii because of its short throw, buy the ET20U. This has the exact same light engine as the ET10 and also includes a built-in DVD player and speakers. I believe it is also cheaper, though not overly inexpensive, than the ET10.

Jim

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got the MP512ST from Benq. I am quite satisfied, don't know if this one is better than the others but it fits my needs. I use it once a while for gaming sessions with my friends but am not a heavy user though. It's handy to set it up quickly on the living room table due to its light weight. Also, I learned to appreciate short-throw because it generates a huge display picture even in small rooms (i.e. if you have limited space between wall and projector).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts