AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Samsung HL-R6768W is being delievered to my home Friday ! It is an exchange from a last year model Captain Kirk, and since I live in New Jersey and Samsung is in New Jersey I believe I may be one of the first consumers to recieve it. Anyway , if you are a buyer who have been waiting for this or a similiar model, just wanted to pass on the good news that , after an endless wait, the TV's are finally here . Cheers !

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust Cover
The Samsung HL-R6768W is being delievered to my home Friday ! It is an exchange from a last year model Captain Kirk, and since I live in New Jersey and Samsung is in New Jersey I believe I may be one of the first consumers to recieve it. Anyway , if you are a buyer who have been waiting for this or a similiar model, just wanted to pass on the good news that , after an endless wait, the TV's are finally here . Cheers !
Congrats my friend...don't forget to post in the Samsung owners thread...looking forward to your review. :)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Are you happy with the TV? I ordered one from CircuitCity last week, that I'm not having delivered for a few weeks as we're soon closing on a new house.

If you don't mind my asking, from whom did you buy it and what did you pay? Thanks!

·
Registered
15,814 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by faither
If you don't mind my asking, from whom did you buy it and what did you pay? Thanks!
Sorry, but talking about prices is not allowed on the Forum.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.