AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
alan...a very punky effort; compare to the windy effluvia from Cineramax in the plasma forum, with 36" long ramblings, line returns after every semi-phrase. german phrases, many irrelevant photos of neighboring pit tootsies, etc., etc, etc.

·
Registered
866 Posts
This thread will now be closed because everybody who has nothing to do on a SAT afternoon has not responded quickly enough and will not be able to say whay they really should not have said anyways....

Your Welcome! :D ;) :p

Bernie

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
Things a little slow up there in Rochester, Alan my man, hmmm?

:D

I can't believe I took the bait with the rest of these suckers. Alan, you're a spammer dog!

Dan

·
Registered
246 Posts
Alan... you're going to get a bunch of people's panty's in a wad with this thread. Ah... why not, the day is young... What do you think they will say when they find out WSR is using double stacked RUNCO VX1000C's in their in-store reference room? Ron AZ

·
Premium Member
16,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Gongshow:

What happened to your avitar?

Ron:

Double stacked anything digital is cool. Cant wait to hear about it.

That could be the start of a new trend for those that can aford it.

·
Registered
4,718 Posts
I didn't think it was possible to double stack a DLP because the color wheels would have to be synched?

I tried stacking two HT200's once and got a terrible headache. The picture was really bright but I was extremely frustrated that I couldn't get it to look right. It was kind of like looking at a 3D movie without the glasses.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.