AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, obviously, I'm new here at AVS. Glad to be here. I came here seeking information on some TVs I was considering to purchase. i've settled on the Panasonic 50PS64 and I'm about to pull the trigger, as they say. I've been reading up on the 2013 Panasonic settings thread and other place since I started coming here.

Here is my current setup, FWIW:

Sony KDS-50A2000 (with terrible green/yellow blob problem, the reason for a new TV purchase)

Sony STR-DG1000 receiver

Bose Acoustimass 16 6.1 Surround

160 GB PS3

·
Registered
5,888 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious79  /t/1484502/my-set-up-and-new-to-avs-as-well#post_23593334

Well, obviously, I'm new here at AVS. Glad to be here. I came here seeking information on some TVs I was considering to purchase. i've settled on the Panasonic 50PS64 and I'm about to pull the trigger, as they say. I've been reading up on the 2013 Panasonic settings thread and other place since I started coming here.

Here is my current setup, FWIW:

Sony KDS-50A2000 (with terrible green/yellow blob problem, the reason for a new TV purchase)

Sony STR-DG1000 receiver

Bose Acoustimass 16 6.1 Surround

160 GB PS3

Hi Sid, actually here we share photos of our HT system configuration, so please send pictures of your setup or it didn't happen!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
awww, no fair!

I guess that means I'll have to dust off my old digicam that barely works and snap some photos.

err... after a little "clean up" that is.

·
Registered
5,888 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious79  /t/1484502/my-set-up-and-new-to-avs-as-well#post_23598991

awww, no fair!

I guess that means I'll have to dust off my old digicam that barely works and snap some photos.

err... after a little "clean up" that is.

Nope, ...it's fair and even!
We can wait a bit, ...let them snap shots come...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
tsk

*sigh*

alright, I'll get some batteries charged up for my digicam.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts