AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the best setup. 3 gaming computers with 3 19" lcd monitors. Very expensive. I spent about $1,000 just on the 3 lcd monitors. I spent about $1,000 just on windows xp. Thats $2,000 and thats not even the important stuff.

The pics are at www.xanga.com/productreviews2

And yes i did mod an xbox controller to my computer.

The specs for all 3 are here.

computer 1=

amd athlon 64 3500+, cd rom drive, 2gb of kingston ram, msi k8n motherboard, 160gb hard drive, ati radeon x1600pro, raidmax ninja pc case, 450 watt power supply

computer 2=

amd athlon 64 3500+, cd rom rewriteable, 2gb of corsair ram, msi k8n sli motherboard, 200gb hard drive, xfx geforce 6800 xtreme, MGE Viper case, 400 watt power supply

computer 3=

amd athlon 64 x2 4200+ AM2, dvd rom drive combo, 2gb OCZ ram, asus m2n4 sli motherboard, 300gb hard drive, evga geforce 7600gt, beige pc case as of now upgrading soon, 550 watt power supply, logitech z-4 speakers

·
Registered
712 Posts
Joke post right?

·
Registered
712 Posts
No, joke post that you were serious about having the best of anything. I actually thought you were being facetious. Anyway, as long as you are happy, but judging from your setup, you're in serious need of some humility.

·
Registered
908 Posts
With Vista coming out in the next several weeks XP will go the way of 98 in the next few years.

I do not understand what you are comparing your system(s) to for the title of the thread you chose.

They are nice systems but not "best" in general.

Using "best" in the computer world only lasts a few weeks but if best is a referral to the best you could put together for your purposes, choices and use I am happy for you. Enjoy the sysems.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Your setup is best!?

Fourth PC ...WOW I only have two. Yes your setup is best.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I am, like, impressed.

So...you are saying that, out of the ~$6.5 billion people on the planet, you have the "best setup" - better then anyone else? What exactly is it the best setup for?

Should we call Guinness World Records?

·
Registered
6,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewOrlnsDukie /forum/post/0

going from Akto's thread to this thread = priceless

my thoughts exactly!!!

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
LOL. Typical fake bragging on the internet.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flags /forum/post/0

My setup is best. Two blue-rays, a 70 inch TV, 14 speakers, 4 subs, etc.

Aw hell nah. Mine got a 1080p24 projector in a 2.35 200ft wide projector screen with

a 7.1 receiver, amp, pre amp, 11.4 speaker setup, blu-ray, hd-dvd, and all monster

cables because they make your video into super high definition.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.