AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys!

I'm new to posting on here, but I've learned a lot from reading the threads off of this site. SO cheers to you all!

I am posting this because I am curious as to if I need to upgrade some speakers or not. I am very satisfied with my setup, and I don't wanna really spend the coin if I don't have to. But nonetheless I am always curious as to opinions from those with more knowledge. So without further ado here's the rundown:

Paradigm Monitor 9's (Front L&R)

Paradigm Phantom V3 (Rear L&R)

Paradigm CC-370 (Center)

Paradigm Adp-370 (Rear Center L&R)

Paradigm PDR-10 (LFE Sub)

Klipsh RPW-10 (Crossover through rears)

All the speakers are being run through my new Pioneer SC-35, and I have to say what a jump from the Pioneer VSX-1018ah. I thank you all in advance, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Very nice system, I see no need to upgrade my friend. As long as you are happy then you have nothing to worry about. (I get the feeling your digging for compliments)

·
Registered
672 Posts
The area I see for improvement is in the subwoofer department. Both of those are fairly weak subs compared to the stuff that Internet Direct sub companies are putting out these days.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking of swapping out the Phantoms for ADP-390. Also I was thinking of perhaps swapping out the Monitors for Studio 60's or 100's. But I think that may change the sound. As for the subwoofers. What would be considered a god upgrade? I think that the two I have serve their purpose. But I have wondered if an Ultracube would be good. Thanks again for the comments, and no I was not fishing for them.

Cheers!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts