AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have any pictures, my setup is not ideal. My room is really long and narrow, I sit about 6.5-7 feet away from my TV with my TV hung on the wall, and the back of my sofa against the back wall. But the room is really long, so not ideal and not very pretty. But it's my little hole in my basement for the next 3 years until we can get teh bigger house that we want (and my wife won't let me put this stuff in the nice living room upstairs). The basement is finished, so it's not terrible. But not ideal shape. Just upgraded from a Samsung Slimfit 1080i 30 inch HDTV to my new Plasma (LOOOOVE IT)!

Link to my collection:

www.dvdcorral.com/users/goksucats

First of all, all of my equipment is running on 3 foot and 6 foot lengths of Monoprice 24AWG HDMI cables and 14 gauge Monoprice Speaker Wire

Panasonic TC-P42S1 1080P plasma (wall-mounted)

Panasonic DMP-BD605k Blu-ray player (Sams Club version of DMP-BD60)

Toshiba HD-D3 HD DVD player (Sams Club version of HD-A3)

Xbox 360 HDMI Halo 3 Special Edition console

Older Technics 100 Disc CD Jukebox

Onkyo TX-SR 805 130Wx7 with all the yummy DTS-HD and True HD goodness

JBL Northridge 250-watt E250P 12-inch Sub

2 Paradigm Titan v3 Mains

4 Paradigm Atom v3 Surrounds (sides and back)

Paradigm CC-170 v3 Center Channel

Dish Network HD ViP722 HDDVR

Monster GreenPower™ HDP 900G PowerCenter™

It's my little getaway and I love it. My daughter who will be 2 in March really digs Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse, Handy Manny, and Chuggington in it's brilliant HD glory on the Plasma too.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Find a way to take some pics.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcweber111 /forum/post/18162168

Find a way to take some pics.

I'm not sure I want to. We're going to be moving in a couple of years, I haven't even hidden my speaker wires/cables. A little embarrassing. Also using my old Mitsu tower speakers as my speaker "stands" because I'm afraid of my daughter knocking over speaker stands.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Oh come on man, we don't judge. Positive attitude!

·
Registered
689 Posts
I haven't taken any new shots for the same reason. But if you post some pics, I'll post some without cleaning up so you have some company.

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Everyone needs to just post pics. Come on! I'm gonna post some more in a little bit! lol

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
This ain't working... KEVON, WHERE ARE YOU??????

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger That /forum/post/18164975

I think the issue is the Manhattan education. Rock Chalk Jayhawk.

Where is the icon for sticking your tongue out? Haha. We used to have our own version of the KU Alma Mater we sang during games when I was in college:

High Above the Stagnant Water

Where the Sky is Blue so Blue

Lies and Old Abandoned Outhouse....

That we call K-who.

Alma-mater flush the water,

Let the pipes run true,

20,000 (expletive) and (expletive)

That attend K-who!

Alright, alright. I'll take some embarrassing pictures this evening or tomorrow morning.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts