Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beginning of my journey...

Caesare Cinema

Thanks again for all the advice thus far.

-Steve

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Great start - I'm looking forward to following your progress.

I started just about this time last year and had finished by the end of April - at the time that seemed like forever, but it's worth it!

BTW - took me a moment to figure out I needed to horizontal scroll to see your photos.

Randy

·
Registered
121 Posts
Hey, maybe we can all give each other support during this! :)

I'm in the process of building a new home and it seems i'm most excited about the theater!

I've decided to have Dennis Erskine assist with the design from all the great recommendations here. I'll keep everybody posted as well and post pictures often.

http://web2.bidstalker.com/Gallery/Theater/

Tomas

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Randy - Thanks... I just grabbed the default FrontPage image viewer control and you're right... it's not terribly intuitive, either for the scroll controls or the picture captions on the bottom. I'll make a note on the page about them. Eight months from start to finish? Not bad...

Spellbound- She's great... she's very in to helping out, and is eager to learn. We try to make sure we're both involved...She's great at decorating and furniture selection, so she knows we want to keep reflected light down and is eager to get to the point when she can start in on that part. Oh, and building a dance studio/gym area in to the plan just for her certainly didn't hurt!

Robert- Looking good!

Ditto Thomas!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.