AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some left over super thick shag carpet from a job and this is what I did....My theater is very small 12x11 with 92 inch screen with black fabric around screen and some deep shag carpet on sidewalls and screen wall.. I just purchased a optoma hd20 to replace my old sonyhs20.. I noticed a big difference in picture quality with the ceiling and screen walls all blacked out.. I know the speakers are to big (15 cerwin vegas
)but money is tight and they work.... I only have one seat in there and thats all I need.. The ex girlfriend and her kids left the house last thanksgiving day and I been by myself ever since. Watching movies with friends gets annoying with cell phones and texting every other minute so I like to watch by myself...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Room209 /forum/post/19543166

Leno?!?! Scoff!

Neat setup... what center is that?

Thanks.. Im still working on the room..The screen is actually covering a window.

Center channel? cerwin vega vs... I bought it at Fretter appliance when they were still in business in the mid 90s....

·
Registered
744 Posts
nice set-up

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by carftopher /forum/post/19545894

Nice setup in a really small space! You mentioned the screen is covering a window: did you add any special treatments or materials behind the screen?

A used aluminum foil on the inside and theres a big awning on the outside to help keep the light out..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts