AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay here they are I'm quit proud of them. This is my first serious speaker building project and first veneer job. Besides the pride in building your own speakers is the anticipation of how they will sound if you have never heard them prior to dropping so much cash on them.

It took me 3 weeks to assemble these fine speakers. I took my time and never had a problem. After 10 days of playing them I'm loving them more and more. Besides looking great the sound is absolutely first rate. George short knows what he is doing. These speakers are never bright, there smooth detailed and can play rough if you desire. One of the most incredible things I have to point out about these speakers is the detail of the music at high and low volumes. Most of the speakers Ive ever owned could not play well at all volume levels and these do, it is just amazing.

Well here are the pictures. My camera is not very good and has also developed so dust spots in the pictures.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guy's. They look much better in person than the pictures portray. I didn't realize how bad my camera really was until now. Even the last picture, the close up wood shot, doesnt do any justice as to how nice the wood realy looks.

·
Registered
935 Posts
very nice!

Bomber

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.