AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello, owner of Dune-HD devices

I am the tramp of communication for MDV, and I seek the forum who will welcome me to inform about MyDuneVideo.

I think I found here, the good, because, I think, that this site is good, it communicates taken before any drastic decisions. Like banned without returns...

So you can follow, MDV, here, in this website : http://mydunehd.free.fr

Please, modos, ask me before delete this thread. Maybe I can make mistake, but is not for make the buzz... Please help me you make my software better...

See you soon.

Philippe Benaim
MyDuneVideo maker :rolleyes:

Here some screenshots , but you cand find more on http://mydunehd.free.fr

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Today, New version :kiss:

Link to download the last version...

That's new in V0.11.30.2 ?

- Nothing :) Except correct one bug under Windows 10

That's new in V0.11.30 ?

- Add filter to find video between last scan and last export
- You can modify duration of Overview for the option "Play Episodes Following" in config.xml
- Correct some bug in change of image of persons and in episodes who missing banners

That's new in V0.11.18 ?

- Have the last infomations about an episode, during one new scan or by right clic on one episode
- Optimize translate request to don't be black listed from Google translate

That's new in V0.11.17 ?

- In Seasons for series, correct proportions for banners imported from disk ( Wide or Poster )

That's new in V0.11.16 ?

- Remove one bug, who crash "MDV". It's when one name is not compatible with system file :)
- More informations, that you can do, in label status, on the bottom of the screen.

That's new in V0.11.14 ?

- This new version informe you that you can do with label status in the bottom of the screen
- For unwatched films will sort by the last inserted :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Of course, is it the place for speaking about MDV. :)

See you soon here... :kiss:

This place is also to have alls informations about MDV, and releases ( MyDuneVideo ) :devil:
Glad you could make it over here from MPC. Do the posting & you will be able to get your pics up :D

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Hello, owner of Dune-HD devices

I am the tramp of communication for MDV, and I seek the forum who will welcome me to inform about MyDuneVideo.

I think I found here, the good, because, I think, that this site is good, it communicates taken before any drastic decisions. Like banned without returns...

So you can follow, MDV, here, in this website : mydunehd.free.fr

Please, modos, ask me before delete this thread. Maybe I can make mistake, but is not for make the buzz... Please help me you make my software better...

See you soon.

Philippe Benaim
MyDuneVideo maker :rolleyes:
Tested the scanning out, really good work so far. I'll export it out to my base3d to see how it looks tomorrow.

Nice job and great to see someone putting some work into new jukebox software.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hello again :wink:

This post to inform you about MDV, the last version, 0.11.12 is online :grin:

That's new in this version ?

- Now you can change or delete the Youtube link for Trailer of the movie.
To do, Right clic, on the Youtube link.

This feature is very nice, more if you export too the trailers, because sometime the youtube link from TMDb is down or missing.

Place to download : http://mydunehd.free.fr

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I'm Newbie here :rolleyes:

I saw, in /forum/305-site-faqs-tutorials/ is it possible to edit post ( like my first, or second to inform on the top of thread )

I think, I haven't the rights yet :rolleyes: , somebody, know, after how many posts, I will have this right ? :confused:

·
Registered
891 Posts
Nice! Is this only for Dune HD versions or will it work on a Dune Base 3?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
Ok I'm Newbie here :rolleyes:

I saw, in /forum/305-site-faqs-tutorials/ is it possible to edit post ( like my first, or second to inform on the top of thread )

I think, I haven't the rights yet :rolleyes: , somebody, know, after how many posts, I will have this right ? :confused:
I think you need 10 posts.

Reactions: MyDuneHD

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
I dont see any screenshots of the application presumably running on a PC which ultimately creates these views on the dune.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:devil: Now I'm happy...

Why ? Because I have now the rights to edit, my posts :eeksurprise:

So, I can modify my first post, and, of course the second one, to inform you, the progress of MDV :kiss:

So, now you can follow me, to have the last informations about MDV :kiss:

Thanks to all modos :kiss:

See you soon :smile: Lot of work, tomorrow :eeksurprise:

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
A few comments on this release.

The scraper does a good job, as accurate as any other scraper. Changing misidentified movies and artwork is quite easy.
Jukebox speed is excellent.
The app crashed several times during scanning and while exporting to my Dune. No big deal, it's a beta.
The people feature is super, it was nice to get the cast list, select an actor, then get a list of the movies I have with that actor.
Not a huge fan of the default template, I like something a lot more subdued. It would be nice if it was easy for users to make more templates for you.
Unless I missed it, needs box set support and watched/unwatched for movies.

Great work so far!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
A few comments on this release.

Unless I missed it, needs box set support and watched/unwatched for movies.

Great work so far!
For Films and Series, with software, Right Clic in treeview. ( In Series you can do that, too, by Seasons )

For Films with Dune device, in "unwatched" folder , with your remote key "Pop Up Menu", you can delete films, and at the next export MDV will syncronize "unwatched" between MDV and Dune :eeksurprise:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
For the next version, you will have more informations about how use MDV ( in the bottom of the screen ) :grin: because sometime i think to something but is not easy for all .. :eeksurprise:

Of course, my brain is not like yours. Especially mine, I'm very bizarre...

See you soon for the infomative version :laugh:

And you will enjoy more MDV :kiss:

So, see you soon:smile:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts