AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to see if anyone else is using these two and how they have them controlled, e.g. IRMan, MyHD remote, ATI remote, etc..

I am currently running MyHD for the TV plugin in myHTPC. I use the MyHD ir receiver and a programable sony remote. I can get the remote to move throught the myHTPC menus fine, but when I try to exit MyHD, I can not get back to the myHTPC screen stickly using my remote...I have to use my mouse to close the MyHD screen...

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Dave

·
Registered
387 Posts
I am currently using myHd and myHtpc also. I use an Irman receiver and girder software to control both applications. Although I believe you can still use myHd ir receiver with girder, it just won't receive all possible ir messages.

I have it set up so I can launch myHd from myHtpc using the EPG, or just power it on from my remote control. I have mapped a seperate power off buton in girder, so once myHd is powered down it goes back to myHtpc(since it is always on).

If you do some searching on this forum there are some very good gml files already written for using myHd and girder.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.