AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can guess that the answer is "maybe", and it's more of a licensing problem than a tech one, but... Can I set TT (or other DVD player) to output through the MyHD? I really like the MyHD capability to output YPrPb directly (after I bought a transcoder :mad: ) and would like one output to my 50HX81.

Search showed two "hints": rip DVD to .vob file for playback and "MIT is working on a DVD player". First is not WAF-capable; she's a computer tech and won't put up with these roundabout solutions. Second - Why doesn't TT (Immersive) jump on this one quick?

If there are any simpler interim solutions, please post here - it's sure to be asked many times. Basically, the point is to route all TV output through the MyHD.

Just installed the card last night and attached my cable (no antenna yet) and it did not impress the wife. I need something to make her happy!

·
Registered
213 Posts
bbordner,

I am using the loopback cable with MyHD and running TT Player - the HDTV card allows the TT player to pass through - Is this what your asking?

Darryl

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Maybe - I had hoped to continue using the VGA card output to the monitor, and set TT to use the MyHD as its' output device. Probably can't, but I had to ask.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.