1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOOKING FOR MyHD Driver v1.55.2

PC-Card

Hello everyone,

I just bought a PC card to see HDTV with my new TV set and also have fun playing with Antennas. However, the PC Card: MyHD - MDP-100 by Macro Image Technologies came with an old Software that includes Driver version 1.54.

Recently, the company has posted a new Driver version 1.55.3. This driver includes many improvements but HD full screen output is disabled for playback of copy-protected (scrambled) DVD to follow the DVD CCA license, because MyHD does not have a copy-control circuit.

This disadvantage is not present on Driver Version 1.55.2

If anyone has the Driver. Please let me know how can I get it.

Thank you so much/ J

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Try the HTPC forum for much more active discussion on the MyHD card.

I don't know where you can find 1.55.2.. I use 1.56 Beta 3, it's much better, but still does not support CCS DVD's. But, there is a tool that some people use that works like DVD decrypter, but De-CSS's the DVD in real time as the DVD is being read. This is reported to work with MyHD to allow viewing of any DVD. (Sorry, I can't remember what it was called.. check the HTPC forum for more info.)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
228 Posts
Driver v 1.6 and software are now available. see the HTPC forum

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm trying to use a second monitor but I can only see red and green colors on the second one.

when I switch them, it is always the second which only displays green and red (no blue). any ideas?

Thanks/J

·
Registered
210 Posts
J.

To display a DVD at resolutions above 480P with CSS on MyHD some people have reported using DVD Region free at http://www.dvdidle.com .

---------------------

Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.