AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the difference between MyHD and HiPix DTV200? Which is better for time shifting HDTV? Which is better for recording?

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Welcome to the forum! i suggest you do a search on myHD AND hipix as this has been asked several times before. you might need to specify titles only to limit the number of responses to only those that have asked this question.

greg

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Both are about the same when it comes to scheduling recordings. Neither has anything over Tivo when it comes to the ability to automatically change your schedule recordings. In fact if one of your scheduled recording changes time or moves to another day the MyHD/HiPix card will still record the original time/day that you specified. I personally think the HiPix card has better software support but it seems the card is getting harder to find.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Ken Erickson
I personally think the HiPix card has better software support but it seems the card is getting harder to find.
Why harder to get? Is the card discontinued?

Thx

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
The HiPix may not be available from dealers but you can get one by sending a message to 'mkanet'-he works for its manufacturer. I have been very happy with mine for almost two years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.