AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just letting those know who are having trouble with IVS and myreplaytv that the server is down

·
Registered
195 Posts
How can you check it?? I have been trying to get a show for the past 3 days...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If myreplaytv is down it has been reported on these boards that this also affects IVS. When I have trouble sending a show, I check myreplaytv to see if the issue is on my side or on Replay's servers. Last night it seems the problem was on Repalys side...I don't know about the previous two days though as I have not checked myreplay during that time period. Hope this helps some

·
Registered
195 Posts
What qualifies as being "down" for myreplaytv. I get the login in screen but any attempt to login or create a new account gives an MRS-3000 error. Does this mean its 'down'?

Or is unreachable = down?

Thanks (IVS has gotten me totally annoyed over the past 3 days...):mad:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm getting the same MRS-300 error and everytime this happens and I cannot log in, I cannot add people to my internet address book. Must be unreachable/down....... still

·
Registered
95 Posts
This explains why I haven't been able to add people to my addressbook for the past few days....I was thinking it might have been that new wireless AP I got for my new axim. ;)

·
Registered
130 Posts
IVS is still down. I cannot receive any pending shows sent to me, nor can I send a show, I get "0 receipients" response when trying to send.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I just tried adding several IDs to my address book on both my 5040 and 5060, but none of them could be contacted. At least some these should work since I just sent show to them.

·
Registered
181 Posts
can someone test if you can add anyone to their address book?

for the past few days, it _seems_ like I can send show fine (except for last night, where i can't do anything) but I can't add another person.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Would this outage that you all are talking about affect my ability to connect and download channel guides, etc? I had to change the replay input from digital to normal cable today, and when I did, it tried to connect to get channel info and kept failing.. anyone else having problems connecting?

-- Hag

·
Registered
195 Posts
I had no problems with net connects and guide data. Only show sharing -- one person couldn't contact my machine, and the one show that seemed like contact has been made won't make any progress.

The latter might be because I was changing my setup inbetween.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.