AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A week or two ago I saw an ad, I believe in a print magazine, for what I think was a trilogy of animated DVDs. This wasn't for anything released theatrically, and it probably wasn't Anime. Unfortunately, at the time I didn't have time to really get the details in the ad, and now I just can't find it! It was probably a fantastic setting of some kind (gee, that narrows it down :0 ), and the ad had some copy about being state of the art, blah blah. I'd really like to figure out what this was but so far my searching is coming up empty. If anyone has a clue, please post!

Thanks.

Paul

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Maybe it's the Lord of the Rings set? It has the Hobbit, Lord of the Rings and I can't remember the last one (something about a Tower comes to mind). Hobbit and the last one was made in Japan and the Lord of the Rings was a Ralph Bakshi release. The continuity is kind of messed up since the Japanese animation was cartoonish and the Lord of the Rings was semi-animated.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, it's not LotR. It wasn't anything very commonly recognizable.

I recall getting the impression that it was something made expressly for DVD, not a transfer from something else.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.