AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping to find someone in the Northern Kentucky area who has one of the new Motorola 6208 boxes. I'm interested in finding out what ports are enabled/disabled for Insight's config (DVI, FireWire, USB, etc.) I'm also curious to find out if it simultaneously outputs to component and S-Video/composite since my Sony forces all component inputs into widescreen enhanced mode and want to use S-Video for normal 4/3 programming. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Good luck! They told me they won't be rolling them out in N KY for a few weeks (sometime in Feb). They are in Louisville now, and I hear the DVI port doens't work :( nor does the DOCSYS modem :(

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally posted by Armand28
Good luck! They told me they won't be rolling them out in N KY for a few weeks (sometime in Feb). They are in Louisville now, and I hear the DVI port doens't work :( nor does the DOCSYS modem :(
They started installing them in N. KY a few weeks ago. My installation is Monday. Also, the DVI port IS enabled here, I'm more concerned about some of the other ports (firewire, etc.) Your "good luck" must have worked. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.