AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,091 Posts
Hey, all I've heard since Klipsch took over Aragon is "the other one"

Masters series is phenomenal if you want true high-end. And these guys *really* do care about quality. I speak with them on a regular basis and their passion for Masters runs deep.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the Nad Master Series M 15 and have been very pleased with the performance .It has a great build, looks great, and easy to set up. Performance has been flawless with exceptional sound. I use a Gemstone powered 7 channel amp, which is also highly recommened.

·
Registered
6,147 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosedoc /forum/post/0

I have the Nad Master Series M 15 and have been very pleased with the performance .It has a great build, looks great, and easy to set up. Performance has been flawless with exceptional sound. I use a Gemstone powered 7 channel amp, which is also highly recommened.

wow! you've been here since 2005 and this is your first post?????????!!!!!!!!!

lurk much?!

hehehhe.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I'm looking to get a NAD M25 myself. I currently have a Yamaha receiver and will move to a Pre/Pro somewhere down the road. I listened to the amp from the M15 and the sound was impressive. I know the amp is conservatively rated at 160w/ch (really more like 180w) and it has tremendous headroom. I've used a few different amps lately I'm hoping this will be the best.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakar80124 /forum/post/0

I'm looking to get a NAD M25 myself. I currently have a Yamaha receiver and will move to a Pre/Pro somewhere down the road. I listened to the amp from the M15 and the sound was impressive. I know the amp is conservatively rated at 160w/ch (really more like 180w) and it has tremendous headroom. I've used a few different amps lately I'm hoping this will be the best.

The M25 sounds great, is powerfull, well built and very well priced for the quality. This is one of those amps that should end the upgrade cycle for a lot of people.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I am interested in upgrading from the Nad 163 pre and 973 amp, to the M15 ans M25. I have Paradigm Studio 100 mains and the 570 center. I use this for HT. and stero for music, cd listenning. I did have to replace 2 of the channels in the 973.

Will this combo give me close to the same quality of sound as a dedicated 2 channel amp. or am I spinning my wheels. Will I notice much of a difference between what I presently own and the Masters. The Masters M25 is 160, where the 973 is 140 per channel.

Any info. you can give me will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.