AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello!

I just bought a NAD T754 reciever and the NAD T 515 dvd player. The sound is amazing, escpecialy when you watch a movie! However.. when listenting to music there is a little lack of bass i think, iam gonna buy a new set of speakers with a subwoofer to, but thats way ahead in the future. So bassicly my question is.. if you have 1 set of BI-WIRE speakers, would it be possible to use the sub. out on the reciver to drive the speaker woofers? The manual say there is no amp to the sub. out, wich I found wierd cause you can change the volume of the sub. out on the reciver. maybe you still can do that altough the signal is weak? I dont know. Please help

/ Micael Invasion

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Spy /forum/post/0

The sub out is just a low level line out to feed the signal to a powered sub woofer. It will not drive a speaker directly.

yeah thats what i suspected. well nad's recievers doesnt realy add any bass. but I like music with some bass. can anyone recomand any good subwoofer that is in the same sound quality that my reciever deliever? somewhere around 1200$. maybe a B&W sub? ive heard b&w speakers + nad recivers are a good combination

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.