AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

This question might get more notice in a separate thread. I currently bought a Sony KDL-32EX400 lcd tv. If someone can tell me what type of panel I have. I wanna guess S-PVA as it almost matches LTY 320HM01. Also what does my PQ1.004 picture quality rating actually mean. I ask becasue I'm getting allot of ghosting from darker objects and overall scenes. I notice it allot in FPS where I can just circle my mouse and watch an dark object give me a slight swirly trail. Albeit its not a long trail but definitely obvious. It seems to occur for the entire image when dealing with dark scenes. Lighter scenes don't seem to show these traces, so its not as visible in those situations if at all. Thanks for the help guys.

Panel LTY(Z)320HM03

Picture Quality PQ1.004

Audio Quality AQ3.1000

Panel Info MT0001.0020.000?LT

EDID Version 4

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
At least can someone at least confirm if my assumption that any panel that starts with LTY (Ex. LTY(Z)320HM03) is a S-PVA panel.

While any panel that starts with T(Ex. T400hw03) is a MVA panel.

Let me know if this is the correct interpretation?

- Pete

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well no need to answer as I packed my KDL-32EX400 up and dropped it back off. Went with an LG 32LD450 where I know what kind of panel i'm getting from the out side of the box. Got me an IPS panel which is what I need for PC/gaming use. No more blur!!!

- Pete

1 - 5 of 5 Posts