AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't sure where to post this question, I placed it here because many of you are movie trivia experts and may be able to help me.

I'm almost done with the final details on my HT (1.5 years under construction).

I'm featuring weapons from famous movies (e.g. Indiana Jones - Whip, Star Wars - Laser, LOTR - Sword, Tombstone - Colt 45 Peacemaker, etc.) on my back wall and need some information.

What Movies featured (basically had the gun used in the movie) an Ingram Mac 10 and/or Mac 11 automatic machine pistol with a silencer?

Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Movies with a MAC-10? About a million of them.

Me, personally? I probably associate most associate them with Lara Croft and the Tomb Raider movies. For an older crowd, probably John Wayne in McQ.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Check out anything with Chuck Norris, I seem to recall that he used Mac 10's in Delta Force and Invasion USA, but there are probably lots more too.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right, I was thinking of the Chuck Norris movie where he carried two of them on shoulder slings. I'm not sure which movie it was though. I need to hit the rental store and do some home work.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Invasion USA?

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, McQ sounds good.

FYI - John Wayne lived two doors down from our Newport Beach summer house, I saw him every year we were their, and my uncle played chess with him on a regular basis. I love the Duke, he was really nice to the kids in the neighborhood.

Also, I was checking Tomb Raider last night and didn't see any Mac 10's or 11's, were they used in the second movie (which I haven't seen)?

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Marshall
...I'm featuring weapons from famous movies (e.g. Indiana Jones - Whip, Star Wars - Laser, LOTR - Sword, Tombstone - Colt 45 Peacemaker, etc.) on my back wall and need some information....
Don't forget the chainsaw:).

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I think the "Chicks with Guns" promotional film in Jackie Brown probably covers what you want. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.