Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just for the record.

Dish's HD Event Channel is showing a repeat of the NBA All Star Weekend (the show the night before the all star game) is being shown on Saturday 4/26 at 10am. This of course is HD. I checked the TNT channel to see if it also repeating the SD version of the show, and they are not.

So I guess those HD Sports "Classics, Repeats, Encore Events" have begun.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Quote:
So I guess those HD Sports "Classics, Repeats, Encore Events" have begun.
Yes, this may be true but there is nothing scheduled beyond this event. I wished the NBA or Dish would release some formal information about it.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Well, while browsing the internet, I heard the following "The NBA greatest games in HD" or something like this. I was not able to watch it because I had my TV switch to my HTPC. This confirms more what CycloneGT said that HD classics, repeats, encore events have begun.

·
Premium Member
1,495 Posts
Perhaps these play backs are public playback beta tests of the 921's :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
The NBA TV HD greatest games began friday afternoon with the 2003 NBA All Star game on Dish 9425 HDEVT.

It was difficult to watch friday nights Suns/Spurs out of focus HD cameras after seeing the superior presentation earlier in the day.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Where are you guys getting this schedule? Thanks in advance, I'll be tuning in to watch the NBA ALL Star game tomorrow, as I did not have DISH to watch it months ago. Really wanted to see the dunk/3pt contest but I guess I'm too late for that now.

-T

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.