AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ESPN is doing the NBA Draft lottery in HD but since they have the horrible overlay graphics for the draft...the HD is wasted! Very frustrating!

Donald

·
Registered
3,058 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald V /forum/post/0

ESPN is doing the NBA Draft lottery in HD but since they have the horrible overlay graphics for the draft...the HD is wasted! Very frustrating!

Donald

Yup, this crap is an absolute waste.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well phoenix will have to wait till next year for Atlanta's unprotected first round pick. Hopefully they will suck again next year so that we get a good pick.

Donald

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Said it before but no one belived me. Complain to ESPN about it if you don't like. The only reason they continue to do that stuff is because the brass believes that's what the audience wants. It's really that simple and until they are pursuaded to the contrary its going to continue.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I think I could hear Bill Simmon's head exploding when the Celtics didnt get into the top 2. I am bummed about the Suns not getting a pick but this more then makes up for it.

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
The HD broadcast made me realize how much plastic surgery David Stern must have had in the last few years.

I sure was happy to see Boston get screwed. Serves them right for tanking games on purpose the last few weeks of the season.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WirelessGuru /forum/post/0

I sure was happy to see Boston get screwed. Serves them right for tanking games on purpose the last few weeks of the season.

That was the second best part of the draft for me, the first being that the Knicks (who gave Chicago their pick) didn't get a high pick.

·
Registered
6,903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by aegisx /forum/post/0

I thought Jerry West was gonna do something when Memphis got called early. he looked like he was trying to contain himself.

I think he was contemplating attacking David Stern, the dude doing the announcing, or beating everyone down with the ping pong balls.

With all this crap that ESPN puts on the screen next thing you know we will have 10% video and the rest big bright colors!!

·
Registered
266 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx6bfast /forum/post/0

I think he was contemplating attacking David Stern, the dude doing the announcing, or beating everyone down with the ping pong balls.

With all this crap that ESPN puts on the screen next thing you know we will have 10% video and the rest big bright colors!!

What's the best way to complain to espn about the graphics? Email? Their web site?

·
Registered
6,903 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjohns /forum/post/0

What's the best way to complain to espn about the graphics? Email? Their web site?

I've used their website's contact us link. The only time I recieved a response was during the World Cup.

·
Registered
266 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mx6bfast /forum/post/0

I've used their website's contact us link. The only time I recieved a response was during the World Cup.

I'll send a complaint. These big screens and hd cost a lot of $$ just to have it covered with graphics. If I complain as long as it takes to pay it off, they'll hear a lot for a long time from me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.