AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I called to drop the DISH sports pkg and to add MBA League but was told League Pass does NOT start till NOV 3?


Also If I dropped the Sports PKG today I wont have NBA TV till NOV 3rd?


This just sdoesnt sound right dont you get NBA TV all year long with the League PASS.


Maybe someone better tell me how it works


thanks


Trido
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,712 Posts
go ahead and order it..TWC told me the same thing here


and i'm getting one or two preseason games every night


I really don't know why NBA TV isn't included if you subscribe to league pass..hell you're paying 170 and the least they can do is include their(nba) own channel in the package


nov. 2nd is tipoff night for the new season and that's probably all the CSRs know
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Rakesh.S
go ahead and order it..TWC told me the same thing here


and i'm getting one or two preseason games every night


I really don't know why NBA TV isn't included if you subscribe to league pass..hell you're paying 170 and the least they can do is include their(nba) own channel in the package


nov. 2nd is tipoff night for the new season and that's probably all the CSRs know
I may have said that wrong NBATV is included BUT cant turn it on till NOV 2 what i was told.


I have NBA TV now with the DISH sports pkg but pkg doesnt seem worth it would rather just put the 5.99 a month toward the League pass.


Trido
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
14,299 Posts
NBATV is on all year round. Plus the league pass has already started with some pre-season coverage already. That is BS that they can't turn it on yet. (I am a recurring subscriber through DISH)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Marc Alexander
NBATV is on all year round. Plus the league pass has already started with some pre-season coverage already. That is BS that they can't turn it on yet. (I am a recurring subscriber through DISH)
You are right I called in again TO dish to get another very smart CSR.


Nope you can NOT get NBA TV till Nov 3rd.

The only think I can think up on my own I noticed when you get League pass the NBAT TV channel is on a dif channel than if youhave the sports pkg it osn 5XX and not on 4XX like iget on sports pkg.


Also was told even though I spend 169 on pass if I drop the sports pkg they cheage me 5.00 fee.


Well a source at DISH said let her know and she wont charge the 5 bucks


Trido

I may just wait to the 3rd do all on one call.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,626 Posts
When will dish or direcTV begin offering "specials" if you buy the NBA season pass, like DirecTV is offering with their NFL package?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by x2spence
I ordered NBALP a couple of weeks ago (Directv) and they turned on NBA channel that same day. They do show a couple of games on that channel.
Thanks I dont know whts up with DISH nbat tv should be turned on the day I sign up to the nba pass.


I think nbatv has two more preseason game left so I will have to wait till nov 3 rd cancel sports pkg then ad nba pass.


Strange how Dish handles it


Say on Direct is nbat TV on two channels like Disg


Dish has it next to the league pass channels but also lower in the 400.

I get it on the 400.


thanks


Trido
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,449 Posts
NBA TV on 560 is for those who subscribe to NBA LP, NBA TV on 402 is for those who subscribe to the Multi Sports Package or those with America's Everything Pak. It is the same channel, mirrored to two different numbers for consumer convenience.


DirecTV used to have NBA TV on 721, right by the NBA LP channels, but a few years ago it was moved to 602 with the rest of the sports channels.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Steve Mehs
NBA TV on 560 is for those who subscribe to NBA LP, NBA TV on 402 is for those who subscribe to the Multi Sports Package or those with America's Everything Pak. It is the same channel, mirrored to two different numbers for consumer convenience.


DirecTV used to have NBA TV on 721, right by the NBA LP channels, but a few years ago it was moved to 602 with the rest of the sports channels.
Got my answer NBA league is now on the same day i ordered it.Why dish say not till nov 3rd I dont know


Trido
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,626 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by CZ Eddie
When will dish or direcTV begin offering "specials" if you buy the NBA season pass, like DirecTV is offering with their NFL package?
top, for this question.
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top