AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but it's suprising not to see a scoreboard. Sorry if it's been mentioned in prior threads, but has this been the norm for these games?

Tony

* soon as I hit submit, I saw a glimpse of a scoreboard. Maybe they understand the need to not have a constant image in one spot.

·
Registered
9 Posts
The scoreboard is intermittent (though whether it's for the sake of those with RPTVs I don't know).

I just got on line to comment on how astounding the picture is! My jaw is on the floor. Completely free of an digitial artifacts on even the fastest of motions (at least so far). I'm amazingly impressed!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Guys:

Silly question but who/what network is carrying the playoff games? Is this on the NBA package or on a TNT or the like? thanks

Ed -

·
Registered
3,538 Posts
Incredible picture and sound. No artifacts that I can see and sound seems to be well placed. This looks to me like the best picture quality so far during the playoffs. Comments welcome!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
PQ---> Excellent...

Sound ----> Excellent...

Game---->Very good...

Announcers--->Dead....No life in announcing this game...

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Forgot to add my 2 cents re: PQ which seems to be outstanding. Have to agree about the announcers. Only getting them in the center channel, and at a low level.

Tony

* Thanks to whoever changed the title (Ken H?). I tried to delete the post, but it didn't take.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was watching on TWC - Los Ageles West Valley and the set up (black level) seemed to be a bit high. The clock was the only thing close to black in the picture and it didn't look black and the rest of the picture looked slightly washed out. Weird. I thought the pictures were very good other than that little problem.

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,617 Posts
Looked & sounded great.

·
Registered
3,067 Posts
Ed,

I get NBA TV in HD from DirecTV channel 198. Its free!! I also know Dish customers get it as well but don't know the channel number. I think some cable customers get it but dont know who or where.

Thanks,

Mike

·
Registered
502 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Marc Alexander
Is nobody else noticing the EE I am seeing lately?
Yes, I have been seeing and talking about the EE from the start. The best place you can see it is on the 3 point, and half court lines. On the close ups of the players it is not as evident but the full court shots its all over.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.