AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new NBA TV HD Schedule is up on the NBA.COM Website for the 2004-05 season. I can't post the link because this is my first official post so I'd appreciate it if someone else will. Any guesses on whether or not DirecTV will carry these games for the entire season this time?

· Registered
1,526 Posts
NATIONAL HDTV SCHEDULE - 2004-05

Date Teams Time (ET)

Mon, Nov 8 Golden State @ Dallas 8:30 pm

Tue, Nov 9 Indiana @ Minnesota 8:00 pm

Sun, Nov 21 Cleveland @ New York 7:30 pm

Mon, Nov 22 Minnesota @ Dallas 8:30 pm

Tue, Nov 23 Toronto @ Washington 7:00 pm

Sat, Nov 27 Detroit @ Milwaukee 9:00 pm

Sun, Nov 28 New Orleans @ L.A. Lakers 9:30 pm

Mon, Nov 29 Boston @ Orlando 7:00 pm

Wed, Dec 1 Philadelphia @ San Antonio 8:30 pm

Mon, Dec 6 Detroit @ Dallas 8:30 pm

Wed, Dec 8 Minnesota @ Philadelphia 7:00 pm

Tue, Dec 14 Portland @ Minnesota 8:00 pm

Mon, Dec 20 Utah @ Philadelphia 7:00 pm

Sun, Dec 26 Boston @ San Antonio 7:00 pm

Tue, Dec 28 Houston @ Milwaukee 8:00 pm

Wed, Dec 29 Minnesota @ New York 7:30 pm

Sat, Jan 8 New Jersey @ Orlando 7:00 pm

Tue, Jan 11 New Orleans @ New York 7:30 pm

Sun, Jan 23 Miami @ Philadelphia 6:00 pm

Mon, Jan 24 Detroit @ Minnesota 8:00 pm

Tue, Jan 25 Phoenix @ New York 7:30 pm

Sat, Jan 29 Orlando @ Washington 7:00 pm

Mon, Jan 31 Indiana @ Philadelphia 7:00 pm

Mon, Feb 7 Indiana @ Washington 7:00 pm

Wed, Feb 9 Miami @ New York 7:30 pm

Sat, Feb 12 Orlando @ Philadelphia 7:00 pm

Mon, Feb 14 Utah @ Phoenix 9:00 pm

Tue, Feb 15 L.A. Clippers @ Orlando 7:00 pm

Tue, Feb 22 Boston @ L.A. Lakers 10:30 pm

Sat, Feb 26 Indiana @ New York 7:30 pm

Mon, Feb 28 L.A. Lakers @ New York 7:30 pm

Wed, Mar 9 San Antonio @ Phoenix 9:00 pm

Fri, Mar 11 Dallas @ Milwaukee 8:30 pm

Tue, Mar 15 Miami @ New York 7:30 pm

Sat, Mar 19 Utah @ Washington 7:00 pm

Mon, Mar 21 New Orleans @ Dallas 8:30 pm

Mon, Mar 28 Indiana @ Milwaukee 8:00 pm

Tue, Apr 12 Toronto @ New York 7:30 pm

Sat, Apr 16 Sacramento @ Phoenix 10:00 pm

Mon, Apr 18 Milwaukee @ Philadelphia 7:00 pm

· Registered
2,956 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by mgh
Do you have to subscribe to the NBA Season Pass to get it?
Last year it was available if you had a subscription to anything that had NBA TV-either the Sports Package, NBA Season Pass, OR TC Premiere. As long as you received NBA TV. I can't remember if you also needed the HD Package--I am sure someone here would remember. League Pass included NBA TV.

· Registered
64 Posts
I saw an outdated (from last NBA season) web page that showed NBATV-HD on D* channel 84, I don't know if it's applicable to this season also.

Additionally:

Quote:
Originally posted by mgh
Do you have to subscribe to the NBA Season Pass to get it?
I would think that you need to subscribe to the Sports Pack to get these games since NBATV is in the Sports Pack.

· Registered
2,956 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by GPC2
I saw an outdated (from last NBA season) web page that showed NBATV-HD on D* channel 84, I don't know if it's applicable to this season also.

Additionally:

I would think that you need to subscribe to the Sports Pack to get these games since NBATV is in the Sports Pack.
As i just said, NBA TV is available to subscribers who have EITHER the Sports Pack, TC Premiere (which includes sports pack,) or NBA League Pass, which also includes NBA TV.

From the wesbite:

Watch the games, players and matchups you want. You'll get up to 40 regular-season NBA games a week from outside your local area. NBA TV, a 24-hour NBA network is included with your NBA LEAGUE PASS subscription.

· Registered
1,101 Posts
with all the channel re-shuffling it looks like the HD Events channel is D* ch. 98. hopefully some NBA games this season. and given recent trends it could be that D* will FINALLY add TNT-HD in time for their 1st NBA broadcast. just guessing tho.

jim

· Registered
2,956 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by GPC2
MnGuy,

I got sidetracked in the middle of writing my reply. That's why my post came after yours with duplicate info. My apologies.
No need to apologize. It wasn't the duplicate information that I was responding to, it was the part in your post that said you need the sports pack. You don't need the sports pack if you have NBA League Pass.

· Registered
64 Posts
The fact that Sports Pack is not required if you have League Pass is actually quite interesting. I have come to find that Sports Pack is pretty much useless for me. The reason I got it was to see more college football games from around the country. However, most of the time I get the "This program is not available in your area" message. Couple that with the fact that the picture quality on those channels is generally awful (especially since I watch ESPN-HD's broadcasts of college football), I have no need for those stations.

The only reason I was gonna keep them is because of NBATV, but if I get it with League Pass anyway, I'll just cancel the Sports Pack.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.