AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NBC's official 2002 fall schedule is posted at their Media Village site, www.nbcmv.com with what I believe is their press release. It doesn't mention HDTV at all. I don't know if that is good or bad. We didn't even know if Crossing Jordan was going to be in HD lst year until days before, so not mentioning it could mean nothing. Plus they may release a separate announcement for HD. Their official time for the fall schedule announcement is at 4 pm today.

Tomorrow we may earn if MNF will be in HD again when ABC releases their fall schedule.

·
Registered
331 Posts
I don't mean to be overly sarcastic, Doc, but the link you provided changed his answer from 'NBC did not address it' to 'NBC is not addressing it yet'.

The bottom line is still that the promised announcement is being delayed, and NBC is strengthening its position as third in line behind ABC and CBS.

·
Registered
463 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
All 5 new shows are in HDTV in addition to Leno and Crossing Jordan.

(Did anyone notice that "L.A. Law the Movie" was in HD?)

(But no one told anyone about it, as usual)

For some reason, HD programming information to the general public is a secret until the broadcast begins. Then, sometimes, there is a quick scroll indication that its in HDTV.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by gmichael
(Did anyone notice that Law and Order the Movie was in HD?)
Er, I believe you meant L.A. Law: The Movie. None of the three incarnations of Law & Order (nor, for that matter, any of NBC's top-10 shows) are broadcast in HDTV.

·
Registered
545 Posts
So Fraiser in SDTV, friends is gone anyways, ER is starting not to matter.

I think I will beat the rush and not care now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.