AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone online wants to sell rosters

If anyone has the hookup on a friend or someone with updated NAMED rosters for ncaa 10 please post it up. I will do it if I find one.

To download the current roster WITHOUT names go to EA LOCKER on the online tab. Then go to rosters and search for eascncaa10. THat is the current updated roster but no names. Im looking for names.

I know we still have a few people out there playing football right?

· Registered
2,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just created and named the nebraska huskers roster. PSN ID Sprinklecrakonem

· Registered
37 Posts
Check out Operation Sports, they do rosters over there. I would care more about getting them but this game has become one hot steaming pile of... the last few years!!!

· Registered
2 Posts
I just looked at some of the rosters on the lower ranked teams and they are not correct. I guess the person I got them from generated names for all the teams and then went back and corrected the top ranked teams. Sorry guys. I guess we'll have to wait a little longer to get the full "correct" rosters

· Registered
2 Posts
Anyone have a chance to get the fully updated ones yet? Would be nice to have of course!

I pulled the roster from your Mojorisin3, thanks for that! Even if it's not 100% named it's still 1000x better than just their jersey numbers!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.