AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
I already bought College Hoops 2K7 and put it up for sale the next day. Couldn't stand it, I thought it looked and played like crap.

I really liked the March Madness demo--but, I think I'm going to get NBA Street Homecourt instead. Maybe, down the road, I will pick up March Madness for cheap off ebay.

·
Registered
302 Posts
college hoops 2k7 LOOKS like crap? are you playing on a hiDef? perhaps you have a vision impairment? the game looks and plays amazing.
the controls are the tightest out there of any 360 basketball game.

PLUS i wouldnt trust anyone's opinion who gets rid of a game THE NEXT DAY after buying it, without even giving yourself time to learn the game. you sound like an impatient little kid.

·
Registered
4,357 Posts
I grabbed the demo and it didn't work for me. First one to not work.

It loads up the opening title screen. Hit start and it loads the playground court presumably where the main menu is. Only problem, nothing comes up. No menus, nothing. Hitting all the buttons doesn't help. Rebooted and got same results. Oh well, gameplay isn't getting many cheers from reviewers. Guess I'll just skip this one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.