AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have followed the setup procedures for a NEC 6PG, and now find that the projector has an extreme bow and pincussion effect. I have to set it to 100% to get it close to acceptable.

Any idea what else can be done to rectify this?

Darwin

·
Registered
82 Posts
Make sure the plugs that attach to you c-drive are in the correct orientation for your setup. If it is table mounted they have to be one way, ceiling mounted another. There should be a diagram on the inside of the projector hood or in the setup manual.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Jack1000 is exactly correct. Incorrect orientation of your control plugs are the cause. Your pj has a particular orientation that the control plugs must conform to in order for it to work properly. The control plugs must be oriented to MATCH the scan plug orientation. Also, the positions of the control plugs is PARTICULAR to the model, you must have the correct orientation for your model, as the PG, PG PLUS , and PG EXTRA have different orientations depending on which pj it is, even though the c-drive board appears very similar. Is there a sticker on the inside of your pj cover ? If not, let me know and I can email you the correct manual page.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.