AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a rc-6011 setup remote for the nec 9pg 9000. i have found a source for new ones for 120, but i figured i would ask incase some one had a spare used one laying around for cheaper. please pm me with price and info.

I have to get new crt tubes also but i don't have the cash for that right now. does anyone know about the availability of these crt tubes it looked to me that they will be disappearing soon and that kinda scared me since i will need all 3.

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
SteelCup,

Do yourself a favor and get the new remote. I have the same, and do not regret it one bit. I have a spare, but would not sell it for less either giving it's availability. The tubes can be rebuilt even if NEC stops selling them.

Don't worry. Hopefully you have a manual? This can be downloaded as well if needed. Also, on this forum you will always find parts and advice.

Marc

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

thanks for the suggestion. and thx for the help on a previous post about the centering magnets. I did get the picture looking pretty dang good with only manual adjustments. I called in sick yesterday and watched 4 movies :). I will just have to break down and get the new one.

thx,

Josh

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Great! The better you do the manual adjustments, the better your picture will be, and the PJ will be under much less stress.

Marc

·
Registered
359 Posts
SteelCup;

send Doug Baisey (spelling?) a PM he might have a setup remote - That's where I got mine from - both setup remote and user remote at a VERY good price.

cheers,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.