AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Red is very dim. I have an NEC pg9 xtra, a 6010 switcher with Moome HDMI card. My sat box, DVD, HTPC are all connected with HDMI to Yamaha 2700 receiver.

If I switch to a source with component video, the red comes back. And the HDMI sources are okay.

Why is this happening all of a sudden. I have add this set-up for about 4 months.

-Greg

·
Registered
18,501 Posts
Your post is confusing. If the component and HDMI sources are OK, what isn't OK?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I turned it on today and found that any HDMI source had a very dim red; blue and green were normal. I switched to a component source and red brightness came back. I then switched back to an HDMI source and all is normal again. It was the 3rd time this happened.

-Greg

·
Registered
669 Posts
Well, without more details it sounds like your Moome input card isn't functioning properly. The first thing I would check is if its seated properly in the bay of the switcher, then I'd check the cable connection at the switcher and the source.

Easiest solutions first and all that...

Could you have inadvertently reduced the red drive via the ISS for the Moome input ?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts