AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dell sells an LT55CM ceiling mount that their web page claims works with the NEC LT150 and their claim is not true. If you are looking for a ceiling mount, as I am, then you might contact www.displaydevices.com. Dell's advertising is...er...ah...false.

Jim

------------------

-Jim

·
Registered
435 Posts
I also found this out last night. I talked to Display Devices this morning about the correct bracket for the LT150. It is their part# pcm-17n. The lt55 bracket that Dell is selling is OEM'd by Display Devices for NecTech. We can't blame Dell for this error. Nec is giving Dell and other Distributors wrong info. I talked to Dell customer service also. They checked out the compatibility problem and called me back later in the day to tell me Nec does not have a bracket for the lt150. They suggested I try Peerless. The rep also mentioned that " with the pricing error that they had made, the home and home business division alone had sold over 400 of the t150's. This had really thrown off production scheduling fore Nec and it may be hard to get accesories for a while."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.