AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll come right out and say it .... this is a shameless plug for a post that I have in the e-Classifieds section where I am selling an NEC LT150. See this post here

Just drawing attention to the fact that I'd like to give AVS Forum members the opportunity to purchase this unit before I post it on EBay.

Moderators - If cross posting such as this is a no-no, please delete this post as necessary.

Many Thanks

Martin

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
This is a hint that the old classifieds work better for most people. You just don't get the exposure in this new classifieds system. May be if we all post our classifieds here then the administrators will get the hint.

After I got off my soap box, this is a great deal for those LT150 droolers. Jump on this deal as new will cost you $2300+S/H.

If he has not filled out warranty info. or used warranty program yet, this should be fine with warranty services provided he gives you his original Dell receipt.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.