AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been away from these boards for over a year because I had bad case of upgraditis. Anyway, I am very out of the loop but choose to stay that way for another year or so before I want to find a new projector.

My first LT150 bulb just hit 1000 hours. I have a replacement but like to keep another replacement on the shelf. Where can I buy a new bulb for this great little projector?

Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm in the same exact boat you are! I would like to know a good place to pick up one of these as well.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Considering it was OK to post in a previous thread when Alan himself was asking where to get replacement LT150 bulbs, I am guessing it is OK to mention that I received a good price and good service from A Matter of Fax. Their website said it checked real time inventory, which is kind of important on this item. So many places say they have it for a certain price, but back out after an inquiry.

Best Regards,

Doug

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.