Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody,

This is my first post here.

I'm looking for following PJs for my HT. These PJs are the only ones I could find under my budget in my area. I know a lot of people juge the PJs using their specifications without comp the picture with their own eyes. So I extremely hope to hear some suggestion from the real user.

NEC lt75z: 4:3, SVGA, DLP, 800:1,1000ANSI

AE100: 16:9, 800*480, LCD, 500:1, 700ANSI

SANYO SW20:4:3, SVGA, LCD, 350:1, 1000ANSI

Mits sl1u: 4:3, SVGA, LCD, 600:1, 1000ANSI

PLz offer some opinion for me. I do not care whether the DLP or LCD since the rainbow seems no affect to me and the screen door problem will be fixed by flexiable view distance in my room. All of these PJs are within my budget, so only thing would like to know about is the picture quality without mention about the C/P. (All the PJs will be feed with progressive DVD. My room is well bright controlled. Screen size is about 100"-120" 4:3)

My friend give me the " best picture" list in order like following, what do u guys think about it?

#1: LT75Z

#2: SL1U

#3: AE100

#4: SW20

·
Registered
116 Posts
Well, I have had the LT75Z for about 2 months now and I couldn't be happier. No rainbows, great picture from DVD as well as DTV. Under 2k how can you go wrong?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by bytes2u
Well, I have had the LT75Z for about 2 months now and I couldn't be happier. No rainbows, great picture from DVD as well as DTV. Under 2k how can you go wrong?
How big is your screen and what's your view distance? Have you ever compared it with other PJs I mentioned above. The SL1u also has contrast of 600:1. what does it looks like?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.