AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this forum, just found it today and I do not know how I lived without it.

I have an LT85 projector, for 3 months now, and seem to have a color problem. The left edge of a flesh tone appears reddish and the right edge appears greenish. On images that have a solid red image somewhere in them there is a green stripe all the way down the right edge. All calibration that I tried using VE has not been successful in improving this problem. I spoke with NEC and the said to send it in, but first I was thinking that it may be the setup. Before going to the trouble of changing the entire setup of my room, is it possible that any of my other pieces are causing the problem?

I am using with a 4 year old Toshiba 3108 dvd player with the S cable(too long component). Additionally I am using my Denon receiver for the video swithching. That is it really, the screen size is about 90" diagonal.

Also I am getting ready to order the skyworth dvd1050 from ************* and use the vga on the lt85. Any advice on how to maximize my picture quality would be appreciated. I would like to get the best possible picture from my dvds and would consider an iscan pro if it would prove worth my while.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi,

Buy an Panasonic DVD-RP91 player online for $440 (ecost.com or etronics.com) and a Component to VGA Cable from AVcable.com and the Picture will improov greatly.

Antonio

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.