AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PRICE NOW $550

For some reason when I goto the items for sale forum it comes up blank and wont let me post anything there. I am sorry if this is not the right section.

Ive got this Brand New NEC np60 DLP projector that I was going to use for my new house. It has maybe 2 hours of Runtime on it just to test it out. I have the carrying case, all cables and the remote.

After moving in the WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) was too low for me to install it. I wanted it to go into an upstairs loft but that would require having the window covered whenever she wants to watch TV. My wife likes the sunshine so we bought a 52" Samsung Plasma instead.

I paid like $1600 for this sucker, its nice and small, quiet and the picture IMO is amazing for the units size. I could not believe how good the picture looked in daylight, on a plain painted wall.

Anyways, the lowest price I can find it for sale online is $1167, so I will sell it for $550.

Code:
Code:
http://www.google.com/products/catalog?hl=en&q=buy+nec+np60&um=1&ie=UTF-8&cid=3017887772164712846&ei=wFL5TLPsMsH7lweFrdS0Bw&sa=X&oi=product_catalog_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CDcQ8wIwAg#
You can reach me at leeleatherwood @ gmail.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man i still have this Projector. I really have no use for it and I feel bad thats its just sitting around doing nothing when someone could put it to good use.

Its an amazing projector, NEC makes some of the best stuff. Google it and read the reviews, its got great reviews.

I will sell it for $550 + shipping, it will fit in a Large USPS flat rate box, so thats like $14

1 - 3 of 3 Posts