AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It looks like I need a Blue neck board for a an XG135LC (1351). I believe there is no difference between the red and the blue, but would prefer a blue one just the same.

If you got NEC parts, please email me: [email protected]

Thanks,

Marc

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The part number info is:

B CRTOUT PWB 72141921 PWC-4192C

Many thanks!

Marc

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Check ebay under vintagekept id, the seller is a pain in the axx to deal with, but has had a ton of niggling little NEC parts up on ebay over the last year or so, might have what you need ??

And there's always Curt Palme, and Terry Ferrentino's and Eric Lange to consider. Hammerhead Tech might have one too as I think they bought a ton of NEC stuff a while back. Best of luck finding what you need.

Could a good local tech discover the exact problem by comparing the components of the bad neckboard with one of your good ones ? Maybe repair it at a board level for alot less and post the problem resolution to benefit others here ?? Maybe even put in a better spec component to improve performance ??

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
That's odd, Paul. I have bought tons of NEC parts from Vintagekept without any problems at all.

Marc

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
He's in Toronto which I travel to fairly often. I could have saved myself a ton on shipping but "NO PICKUPS" was all I got when I inquired, which I feel is a pain in the axx. I mean, I would have been VERY accomodating regarding place and time but he wouldn't even consider it.

Decent to deal with though besides that, he got positive feedback from me I believe.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys, good info. A hunting I will go...

I haven't checked my email yet so some more kind souls may have responded to some of my initial requests... hope so.

Love this place!!!

Marc

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.