AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The projector setup manual says you can floor mount, ceiling mount and 12 degree tilted mount the PG.

When you put the projector level on the floor, your line of projection (?) has 12 degrees inclination. What if I raise the rear of the projector so that the base makes more than 12 degrees with respect to the floor? If you tilt 20 degrees, then the line of projection would be -8 degrees.

Will I be able to converge the PJ like this? (and safely use it)

Any info appreciated.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I am interested in this as well. My pg is ceiling mounted with the screen a few inches lower than it is supposed to be. It is converged OK. The largest adjustment I needed to make was keystone in order to square the image to the screen. However, I am worried about overtaxing the projector.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by HTbuph
I am interested in this as well. My pg is ceiling mounted with the screen a few inches lower than it is supposed to be. It is converged OK. The largest adjustment I needed to make was keystone in order to square the image to the screen. However, I am worried about overtaxing the projector.
You have answered your own question yep keystone is the main area you will have a slight problem you have to use slightly more than normal But at 12 degree nothing to worry about

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.