AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello: I just got my Nec and I can't get rid of an error code. 00 FE I seem to recall reading in the forum that this is telling me there is an input error with the video inputs. Well I know I don't have the decoder card because the back slot is empty. I'm using the RGB inputs and the pj works fine other then I'm having a hard time getting it to save my settings. When I change resolutions I lose all my settings. I have a feeling I'm registering the signals incorrectly.

Thanks for any help

Myles

·
Registered
115 Posts
The 9200 service manual says that error code 'FE' is "VIDEO DEC PWB not be installed".

When entering a new RGB signal, make sure you copy the default memory and then save/store your settings. If you do this the memory should stick, unless there are other probs.

I'm sure Curt or Doug or someone will stop by and provide more help soon enough.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info, finally got a signal to stick. Still getting the fault code. Hmmm, I wonder if I should change the default to another slot. Could the #1 memory slot be preassigned for a video signal even though a RGB works there?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.