AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 4 (four) NEC LT50 leather cases (retailing for $250) and 14 (fourteen) NEC LT50deluxe leather cases (retailing for $366 on the Net) received as part of the NEC free leather case promo.

I don't need them all.

In order to give back to this great forum, the first person who replies to this post indicating that he/she is interested in the LT50 leather case will get it for free, but he/she will have to pay the shipping from 07305.

The two remaining LT50's (I keep one) I'll sell for $75 plus shipping (still an awesome deal).

The L50deluxe, which is also made of full-grained full-hide leather, holds an LT155, or LT150, or LT85 and a laptop and office papers, and comes with a Tenbo Computer Safe and Tenbo Projector Safe inserts I will sell for $150 plus shipping.

The L50deluxe is a great bag, also useful as a travel bag, and is at least 3 times bigger that the little L50 case.

I will also post the above details in the For Sale forum.

wojtek

·
Registered
20 Posts
If I indeed win (sorry, just posted a quick reply to make sure I was first) please let me know shipping cost to 75070 and a mailing address for you and I will get a MO out tomorrow in the mail.

Thanks loads!!

Tom Whipple, Dallas, Texas

[email protected]

edited to include e-mail addy.

[This message has been edited by tomindallas (edited 09-18-2001).]

·
Banned
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes, Tom, you got the case.

I will e-mail you the shipping costs tomorrow.

wojtek

anyone for $75? (I will continue this thread in the For Sale forum)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.