AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember back at the end of the summer I sent an XG via DHL to Switzerland, and they smashed all three tubes?

Well, I got it back, retubed it and sent it back. It arrived intact this time (no thanks to DHL, I had to use a $400.00 foam lined road case)

But now we're facing the typical difficult XG CRT set up. It sounds like the basics are done, but we need a 'tweaker'.

Can someone that's close and is comfortable with the XG chassis shoot me an email to:

[email protected]

and I'll link the two of you up.

Thanks!

Curt

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Curt,

I will be in Switzerland in Jan (15th thru the 21st) doing a G-70 install/setup.

If your customer has the unit hung and he is not to far from where I will be I could do a setup for him. He can contact me at [email protected]

Terry

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi every one.

i have set up it a litle bit, just at the corner on left upside i can not confergencethe Red! i looket the first DVD on it;-) and the left side has mor Red and Green as the right side. i have alredy hang up the PJ

Thanks!

Dinc

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Where in Switzerland ? (I live close to Geneva)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Dinc,

What for a screen have you ? size ? gain ?

You must first control the physical position of your projector with the screen, centering and perpendicularity !

Next, do a general factory reset of all the memory data, do the centering of the rasters on the tube faces, do the red and blue tubes alignements, do the magnet focus and the scheipflug ...

Only when all the above step are correctelly made you can begin with the geometry of the green and next with the convergeance setup ...

I'm living in Payerne and working in Bern ... So if you really need help to complete a good installation make me a PM, I'll give you my phone number ...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi Every one,

i livind in Swiss 65km from Zürich awey GLARUS is a litle Kanton

my Srean is 2,4m 1,3 Gain XG135

·
Registered
178 Posts
All,

FYI, you can fit Switzerland 10 times inside California. Switzerland is twice the size of New Jersey...

Anyway you look at it, our country is fairly small. It would take about 4 hours to drive from Geneva to Glarus (where Big1 is I understand), there's about 200 miles.

Hope this helps

Fred

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.